- Visit twusa.org/tickets. Enter you Zip Code and all available performances in your area will be displayed. If the selected performance is sold directly through the venue, you will be redirected to an external website.
- Options to pay now or pay later are available*.
- *If the requested performance is within 45 days, payment must be submitted at the time of order.
- When selecting the pay later option, an invoice will be emailed to you indicating your payment deadline. Payment can be made by credit card or check.
- A school purchase order can hold a ticket order and must be received by the due date assigned to guarantee seats. Once a purchase order is received, the order cannot be canceled, or the quantity reduced.
- Orders not paid by the specified deadline are subject to release.
- Invoices will be sent via e-mail unless specified otherwise.
- Payment can be made by credit card or check.
- Checks can be made payable to TheaterWorksUSA. Do not send individual checks for each child. Payments made with multiple checks will be charged a service fee.
- Discounts cannot be combined and only apply at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or credits.
- For any questions regarding ticket orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedule is subject to change.
- Single ticket prices start at $16 each.
- Groups of 15 or more pay a group rate starting at $11 per ticket with one free ticket for every 15 paid.
- All orders are subject to a $5 processing fee per order.
- Tickets purchased by phone on the day of performance (if available) will be subject to an additional $1 processing fee per ticket.
- Discounts are available for groups of 15 or more, and one free ticket is provided for every 15 paid.
- Groups may apply for ticket subsidy by completing a subsidized ticket application.
Accommodations for accessible seating can be made at the time of order. Please be specific about the nature of the special needs.
Study guides offering a range of pre and post-show activities are available for download on each show page here.
- Attendance guidelines and directions to your class trip venue are provided with your ticket and can also be accessed here. These include important drop-off and pick-up procedures.
- How long is the performance?
- Performances last approximately 45 minutes to one hour.
- If conditions force the cancellation of a class trip performance, patrons will be given the option of credit to another performance (subject to availability). TheaterWorksUSA will attempt to reschedule the performance for a future date, if possible.
- In the event that local weather conditions prevent some schools from attending a performance which goes on as scheduled, those patrons will be given a credit to a future performance (subject to availability). If a school cannot attend a performance that goes on as scheduled, tickets are non-refundable.
- TheaterWorksUSA will not be held responsible for extra costs incurred by the patron for cancellations due to inclement weather, such as those for transportation, chaperones, etc.
Corporate Offices Address:
158 W 29th Street, 5th Fl, New York, NY 10001
Main Office: (212) 647-1100