Arts Education Classes
At TheaterWorksUSA, we believe that access to the arts and arts education is vital for our youth and an integral part of a healthy, vibrant community.
For more than 50 years, TheaterWorksUSA has led the Theater for Young and Family Audiences movement, bringing literature and history from the page-to-the stage through more than 140 original plays and musicals for young people. Annually, we provide thousands of theatrical experiences and arts education resources for students, teachers, principals, PTOs, and school districts across North America.
In addition to our touring theater productions, we bring arts education classes to school districts across the country. We are a licensed vendor for New York City public schools and Los Angeles United School District (LAUSD).
For all of our school and community partners, we offer a full-service arts education program that comes with fully developed theater curriculum, trained TWUSA teaching artists, and all the class supplies needed for each session. We also offer a partial package where sites can purchase curriculum only. Our programs can be booked for in-school residencies, after-school programs, and summer camps.
Create, Play, Perform
- A fully trained TWUSA Theater Teaching Artist to execute the program.
- Curriculum that meets both CC and Next Gen Standards, to help support students’ overall development.
- All necessary class supplies to execute the program.
- Access to TWUSA Education staff members for support throughout the program.
- Information about free theater opportunities, upcoming TWUSA field trips, and other special offers.