Take the excitement of live theater to the digital world with TheaterWorksUSA, one of the country’s leading not-for-profit producers of theater for young audiences and the company behind shows such as Junie B. Jones, The Lightning Thief: The Percy Jackson Musical, and Pete the Cat. Shows below are now available for licensing by your theater, school, or organization through our TheaterWorks Anywhere program.
The licensing package for each of our TheaterWorks Anywhere shows includes:
- Script and Score in PDF format.
- A robust TheaterWorks Anywhere Director’s Guide
- A TheaterWorks Anywhere Student Guide
- Fully orchestrated performance tracks
- Music learning tracks.
- Permission to stream your final product on a secure, invitation-only platform for friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues to enjoy!
Our TheaterWorks Anywhere Director and Student Guides will take you step-by-step through the process of putting on a virtual musical including:
- Tips for holding virtual auditions
- Tips on using Zoom (or another videoconferencing platform) to hold productive rehearsals
- Suggestions for designing and creating at-home costumes, scenery, and props
- Tips and instructions on how to put on your final performance live
- Tips and and an instructional video on how to pre-record your show and edit it together using Final Cut Pro (These instructions can also help with your video editing software of choice.)
More Shows Available for Licensing
- A Charles Dickens Christmas
- Anne of Green Gables
- Escape to Freedom
- Footprints on the Moon
- Freedom Train
- Jekyl and Hyde
- Junie B.'s Essential Survival Guide to School
- Sherlock Holmes and the Red Headed League
- The Emperor's New Clothes
- The Midnight Ride of Paul Revere
- The Plant that Ate the Dirty Socks
- Velveteen Rabbit
- When the Cookie Crumbles, You Can Still Pick Up the Pieces