Master Class Preparation
- Please come to class vocally and physically warmed up with your prepared musical theater song/audition cut and a corresponding accompaniment track (please review individual class requirements for length of song).
- Please have a chair nearby.
- Even if you are working on a one-minute audition cut of a song for class, it is important that you know the full song.
- Please download Zoom prior to the class (www.zoom.com)
- You will need to play your accompaniment track on a second device during the class. We recommend an external speaker, but a phone or tablet will also suffice.
- Get as close to your internet router as possible for the best streaming connection during the class.
- Make sure that all other programs besides your internet browser are closed during the class, and that all notification alerts are turned off.
For accompaniment tracks: If you need a pianist to record an accompaniment track for your song, we suggest the following TWUSA music directors:
Alec Bart - email@example.com
Michael Hicks - firstname.lastname@example.org
We also recommend an app called “Appcompanist.”
Email email@example.com with any questions about this master class.